I’m regularly reading a wide variety of books. As I finish each, some will get summaries and notes posted to this blog. Everything is compiled into one page here as an overview of what I’ve already read this year.
- Strategic Customer Service by John Goodman.
- The Effortless Experience by Matthew Dixon, Nick Toman, and Rick DeLisi.
- Six Months, Three Days, Five Others by Charlie Jane Anders.
- High-Tech, High-Touch Customer Service by Micah Solomon.
- The City in the Middle of the Night by Charlie Jane Anders.
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker.
- See You in the Cosmos by Jack Cheng.
- The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- The Odyssey translated by Emily Wilson.
- The Stoics by F.H. Sandbach.
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
- Plutarch’s Lives: Vol. 1 translated by John Dryden.
- Camino Sunrise by Reg Spittle.
- Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- The Chinese Typewriter: A History by Thomas Mullaney.
- War Trash by Ha Jin.
- Track Changes by Matthew Kirschenbaum.
You can also find what I read over the course of 2018.